Join Swagbucks!!!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

And the winner is...

Sorry it took me so long, I seriously underestimated how long it would take to cut out and fold all those comments. (Then my puter decided I didn't hold my mouth just right the FIRST time I typed this entire post out, and refused to save it - UGH)

Anyway, the comments all went into a bag, and Mater just chose a winner.

Without further ado, the winner of my Blogoversary give away, a $25 Gift card to JC Penney is:

cylis9, who said...

Good luck on the walk and thanks for the great giveaway!

Congratulations, cylis9, please email me your mailing address, so that I can send your prize!! Thanks to everyone who participated in my giveaway.

If the prize is not claimed within 3 days, I will choose another winner.

Also, I promised to donate all October revenue to the Alzheimer's Association. I just checked my report, and I am proud to say that I will be sending them a check for $20! Thank you to everyone who helped out. I appreciate it more than you can know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of your for donating your revenues! I think its just super-dee-duper! You are the best.

Cynthia said...

Congrats to your winner!

Unknown said...

I think it's awesome that you are donating your ad revenue! That is really great!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Crap. I totally missed this? $25! That was awesome of you!

Good luck in Jay and Deb's contest..
(Course it IS my product they are givin' away! ha!)

Anonymous said...

JcPenny has some of the cutest baby clothes.