Join Swagbucks!!!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Reunion

My uncle, aunt and cousin are moving back to Texas this weekend after an 18 year absence. I'm so very excited. We've seen them over the years for visits, but it's not the same as having them home where they belong. My uncle, who was only 16 when I was born is one of my favorite people on Earth. He and Budman get along famously, which is important to me. Of course, Budman gets along well with most of my family, better than anyone else I ever brought home to meet them.

Anyway, back to my uncle and co. We spent last weekend getting their house ready (Did I mention that the house they are moving into has been in my family since I was a baby?) and will be at it again this weekend. I'm not looking forward to cleaning a house that's been empty for almost 9 months (YUCK!) but I'm too happy to have my family here to care too much. ;-)

Not that I've been a super regular poster up to this point, but this weekend will just be out of the question. And if I don't find some time this weekend to do a little schoolwork, then I might just have to remove that part about being a student from my profile...

Lord, help me find the time.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

The Park Wife said...

I don't know how you do it, you are officially Superwoman. Girl, put the cape up and take a rest, well, after you finish your schoolwork. I am glad I found your blog!
The Park Wife