I've never seen this catalog before, and don't remember requesting it, but since I'm a catalog junkie (another little known fact about me), I don't really mind all that much.
Thirteen Things I want to get from igourmet, but probably won't.
1. Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter - Apparently happy cows actually come from Ireland.
2. Gold Label Boneless Serrano Ham - only $249.00 for an 11lb. ham - Heck of a deal!!
3. Organic Maple Flakes Mill - I totally don't know what it is, but I want it...
4. Wild Boar Bacon - Actually, I'm not entirely sure about this one, but it's bacon!
5. Fire Red Chocolate Tortilla Chips - I got nothing clever here, but these actually sound yummy.
6. Kala Namak Fine Ground (Indian Black Salt) - I am ALL about new/different salt varieties.
7. Tete de Moine with Girolle Gift Set - I'm not sure about the cheese, but I love the little ribbons that the girolle makes, so I want it! :-)
8. Two by Two Artisan Buscuits - Since I'm going on an imaginary shopping spree, I guess I'll get something for the kids...
9. Tracklements Beer Mustard - And something for Budman...
10. Cypress Black Lava Mediterranean Salt Flakes - I warned you about the salt obsession.
11. Cat Tongues - How could I NOT want to see what that's all about??
12. European Drinking Chocolate - Look out Nesquick...
13. Trudeau 3 in 1 Fondue Set - It's cheaper than the Ham...
Ah well, there's always next Thursday.
Visit http://www.thursdaythirteen.com/ for more participants!!