Join Swagbucks!!!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

YAY!!!

Budman comes home today!!

This week was difficult. I've learned that three days is about the most I can go without him before losing it - This week was a weird one, that's for sure. I still can't get over the commenter that told me that Budman was in Heaven. THAT was a little weird. and funny. And I'm pretty sure, that Las Vegas is about the furthest you can get from Heaven! LOL . Of course, in true mother nature fashion, my period was scheduled to begin Tuesday, and of course, I told Budman how lucky he was to be missing out on the whole ordeal. Naturally, this did not happen. My "friend" decided to show up TODAY! Budman said it was waiting for him to come home first. What a cruel world we live in. LOL!

I've got a busy day today, I suppose I had better get some laundry done. I'm shipping Possum off to Grandpa H's this morning so that he can help them move. I've GOT to clean my car, and I need to bring out the summer comforter for our bed - I cannot survive another night under the winter one... I've also got to help my Dad put together the new canopy for his back porch. Normally this is something that Budman would handle, but he won't be here, and I don't think Dad needs to be doing it by himself.

Plenty to do before we head up to the airport this evening...

2 comments:

Don Mills Diva said...

Hope you have a wonderful reunion!

for a different kind of girl said...

Hope the weekend reunion was wonderful!!

I understand what you mean about the length of the separation. I'm usually just either losing it or settling into a routine by the third day. More often than not, I'm losing it!