Join Swagbucks!!!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bloggers Block

I need time to organize my thoughts in to a post. I don't have time. I'm writing this during my "lunch hour" and it won't be long, and it won't include any of the 1 million things I thought to write about since Friday.

So, I guess today, I have a question for those who blog. How do YOU prepare your thoughts? Do you write them down throughout the day? Do you have a flawless memory? (If so, you've likely never had children) Or do you just fly by the seat of your pants, writing whatever comes to mind? I'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter...

This weekend, We did laundry, yard work, watched movies, visited with family and played with the birds. Also, I got my hair cut. So now, I will have a post for Friday. It's cute, and hopefully I will post pictures as well. The children had some cute reactions, and I will include those Friday, so as not to give anything away!

Have a great day.

No comments: