Join Swagbucks!!!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Linky Love Extravaganza

Sounds exciting, doesn't it?

I sure hope so!

Today, since I still haven't done anything with all my pictures, and they're at home on my laptop (slacker), I will be linking to some of the terrific stuff I've seen in the Blogdom lately.

First,
Happy Meals & Happy Hour had a terrific take on a familiar children's story.

Busy Dad had the funniest picture posted recently.

Nap Warden is wondering about her status...

Fussypants has big plans for the weekend.

Connie has been finding a little bit of peace.

Heather attended a writing workshop recently.

Janet has discovered that her baby is growing up quickly.

BurgBaby thinks maybe her Navigational system is out to get her.

Anglophile Football Fanatic (aka AFF) has posted a blast from the past.

Catwoman will be welcoming a new addition to the family soon!

My BBFWJDKI (Best Bloggy Friend Who Just Doesn't Know It),
FADKOG, had an anniversary this week.

Rachel had a cute mess to deal with lately. AND, she's still donating October revenue to Breast Cancer Research.


Ok, so that's it for today. I hope you enjoy these posts as much as I have.
===================================
Don't forget my Blogoversary is coming. I will have a giveaway. Check back soon!!!
===================================
Please don't forget that I'm
ON THE MOVE to find a cure for Alzheimer's. (Read this post for more details.) I'm donating all revenue from October to the Alzheimer's Association. Please stay and click a while!!! And if you wish to donate to a terrific cause, I would be honored if you would consider supporting me in my Walk on October 18th!!

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

Lots of linky love...thanks for including me!

for a different kind of girl said...

Thanks for the link love, BBFWJDKI! My Reader is so full and I am so behind and I'm avoiding doing things I should be doing, but I'm going to check these out when I can!

Connie said...

What a pleasant surprise!

Off to go read all of the great posts you found!

Thanks!

steenky bee said...

Linky love? Is there any other kind?

CC said...

Awesome job raising money for Alzheimer's!!