Join Swagbucks!!!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Once Again...


I am again participating in "It's Not Me, It's You" from Holly at June Cleaver Nirvana.

She's asking "What post would you want your readers to read if they could only read one? She's set up a Mr. Linky at her blog, so go check it out...


Here's Mine: Weekend Update - Mother's Day edition

Go take a peek, and don't forget to head over to Holly's to read more great posts.

I am still donating my October revenue to the Alzheimer's Association.

And don't forget to enter
the giveaway for my Blogoversary! You have until October 31...

4 comments:

Texasholly said...

Yeah! Thanks so much for mentioning the linky festival I am having over at my place. I really appreciate you playing!

steenky bee said...

I'll go, I'll go already. Geesh!

for a different kind of girl said...

That post reminds me of how badly I could use a pedicure!

Unknown said...

Hi it's the welcome wagon again, just to keep things interesting, I'll be randomly revisiting ALL the blogs in SSS. You can call it butt kissing too, just in case you have me as your partner, I want to make sure I've made a good impression.