Join Swagbucks!!!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend Update - short version.

I could not even begin to tell you all about the weekend, it was too crazy - so I'll go with this:



And this:



That's what Budman and I did on Sunday. We are now finished with ALL the Halloween costumes for the family.

YAY!!

Now I can start thinking about Thanksgiving.

I am still donating my October revenue to the Alzheimer's Association.

And don't forget to enter the giveaway for my Blogoversary! You have until October 31...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Manananma (doo-doo-doodoo)

LOVE the costumes! (I am right that these are muppets? right? If not, just ignore this comment.)

Rachel said...

You are so cute and so wonderfully talented! Those look awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Those costumes are adorable!!!! man you just made me realize how NOT creative I am!

just stoppin in from the SSS sentral to say Hi

Z said...

Those are fantastic!!!!

Melody said...

I love those costumes!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever seen a costume I love more! Will you make me one?!

LOVE IT!

Connie said...

Awesome costumes!! I love it!

P.S. I'm having a giveaway this week.

for a different kind of girl said...

Gah! Those are fantastic!! What a great idea for costumes!

Anglophile Football Fanatic said...

think they turned out perfectly. and EVERYBODY has got to know what they are.

Burgh Baby said...

Those are pretty much the coolest costumes I have ever seen. Love them!

Kaytabug said...

These costumes ROCK!!! Yip Yip!