Join Swagbucks!!!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Contest & Check in...

I'm still alive! I'm about ready to start blogging again, although probably not everyday just yet. I've got some ideas, and I will be posting them soon, I hope.

But today.....

Lori, over at My Wooden Spoon is having a mega give-a-way contest!! This week, she's giving a Cuisinart Food Prep Plus Processor with a Wooden Spoon. There are lots of ways to enter, so hop on over and take a look!

She will be giving away prizes every week through July 31 - You don't want to miss it!

1 comment:

for a different kind of girl said...

Ha! When I got your comment, I thought, "I wonder when Melody is coming back..."

Thanks for clearing that up! Now I'm gonna go try to win me a prize, because I never win anything! WOOT!!

I'll be watching for you!