Join Swagbucks!!!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Fabulous Flirty Apron Swap!!!


I'm a little apprehensive about this. I SO want to participate in this Flirty Apron Swap, and I TOTALLY want to win that cutsie little apron in the picture above, but since I've not actually MADE an apron yet, I would hate for my first attempt to be one that I had to send to some poor unsuspecting soul. Besides, with only four weeks to complete my apron, and having no idea how long it actually takes to sew one - or how often i would be able to work on it, with my schedule I'm afraid that I would end up dissapointing someone.

If you're interested, however, you should certainly join in! I think I will sit this one out, enjoy the photos, gather ideas, perhaps make an apron or two to get me started, and then find an apron swap to join in the future.

I have big ideas, but little time!!

No comments: