Join Swagbucks!!!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm Mediocre - Are you?

I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to do this story justice, but I'll try.

It all started here. Meghan from A Mom Two Boys was discussing Alltop, and how it's a really great idea, but it's not for people - well, like me, who hae a minimum of traffic. So, she threw out the idea of starting a site called AllMediocre for those of us who aren't quite ready for the big leagues of Alltop.

The story continued here and here. Suddenly, AllMediocre was born! And I KNEW that I had to get in on this.

Check it out - A lot of really talented bloggers have already joined, and you can too!

It's easy - All you have to do is meet the following requirements:
  • Have a personal blog, that is updated on a fairly regular basis (at least once a week)
  • Add a badge to your website, proudly proclaiming that you’re a member of AllMediocre
  • NOT be a member of Alltop. Yet…
So - head over there, and join up -

Here are a few of the awesome buttons that some of the super-talented ladies at AllMediocre (and one from AllTop) have come up with! You can use them if you join!!


' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am now! Mediocracy suits me :)

A Mom Two Boys said...

OMG, I LOVE YOU!

Thanks for the shout out!

AND, The Bloggess twitter'd us today, so that drew a TON of traffic!

Yay for us! That sure is a lot of !!!!

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Mediocre is the new awesome.

Texasholly said...

So cool! Love the badges.