60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
2. When was the last time you threw up
It’s been three or four months
3. What's your favorite curse word?
All of them. I like to get creative, so things don’t get boring.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
I’ve barely talked to three people. Me, Budman, and my coworker K
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Sitting at my desk thinking about how much work I need to finish before the days’ over.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Trying to get through all the work I need to finish before the days’ over.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Finishing up lunch (aka study time) and trying to get through all the work I need to finish before the days’ over.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yes, actually worked as a bartender/waitress in one a LONG time ago.
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
I like Butter Pecan (It’s too sweet to eat much of it, though) but the BEST flavor is Blue Bell Natural Vanilla Bean
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coffee with French Vanilla Creamer
12. What are you wearing right now?
Black slacks, blue blouse and a beige sweater (it’s cold in here!)
13. What was the last thing you ate?
Ummm, A burrito last night for dinner?
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Yes, we got some dark slacks and shirts for the boys to wear to the service
15. When was the last time you ran?
A few weeks ago when we were playing Hide and Seek with the kids.
16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
A Nascar race most likely – I don’t really do sports
18. Who is the last person you emailed?
19. Ever go camping?
Lots, when I was younger. I’ve been bugging Budman that we ought to go soon.
20. Do you have a tan?
Yes, I suppose you could call it a tan.
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Only with ice - and then only sometimes.
25. What did your last IM say?
here ya go - make this for eric. lol!
26. Are you someone's best friend?
I’m Budman’s best friend
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
If I can get enough work done today, I’m taking the day off. If I can’t then I only get Friday off.
28. Where is your mom right now?
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
Piles of paper and files
30. What color is your watch?
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
Kangaroos, awesome accents, and aborigines
32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Not now – who knows in the future?
33. What is your birthstone?
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru?
If I’m by myself, for sure the drive thru. Actually – almost always the drive thru
35.How many kids do you want?
5 – Good thing, too!
36. Do you have a dog?
Not right now.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
The “F***ing moron”
38. Have you met anyone famous?
No, I don’t think so.
39. Any plans today?
Work, then home
40. How many states have you lived in?
41. Ever go to college?
42. Where are you right now?
In my cubicle
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Rising gas prices, and other prices
44. Last song listened to?
I do not know. We listen to news radio in the mornings, so whatever it was, it would have been last night.
46. Are you allergic to anything?
Not that I know of.
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Everyday to work, I wear a pair of black loafers, but I live in bare feet or sandals at home.
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don’t know, but I doubt it.
51. What time is it?
52. Do any of your friends have children?
53. Do you eat healthy?
Yes, I also eat unhealthy, too.
54. What do you usually do during the day?
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
Hating someone takes too much time and energy. No one I dislike is worth it.
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
I’m sure that I do.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Six Flags over Texas, been there a zillion times – but not since my oldest was about 6.
60. How did you get one of your scars?
I was sitting on the wheel hump in the back of the back of our Suburban when I was about 5 (Car seats? Who needed car seats??), when some idiot ran a red light, my mother screamed, causing my father to slam on his brakes, causing me to fly forward and cut my head open on a piece of metal sticking out of the back of the seat in front of me. Took 14 stitches in my forehead.
Ok – and since this list happened to be missing numbers 17, 21, 22, 23, 45, 49 and 57, here are seven more things about me.
- I am a full-on Dr. Pepper addict. I’m sure it’s the caffeine, but I will not give up my Dr. Pepper. And I DO NOT drink diet.
- I talk in my sleep. I can have complete conversations or it can be absolute gibberish. Budman claims that I mostly speak Furbish.
- Somedays, I REALLY REALLY miss being a stay at home mom.
- But, I also like to dream about finishing school, and imagine what kind of job I get.
- I day dream A LOT.
- I enjoy disagreeing with my co-worker, just to annoy her as much as she annoys me. I am deliberately disagreeable at every opportunity. Sometimes, I feel really guilty about this.
- I've decided that I'm going to grow things this year. Flowers, herb, whatever. Unfortunately, I forgot about my horrible procrastination habit and my brown thumb. I actually re-planted a weed, because I thought it was something, and I've only been able to grow basil so far... And the bugs are loving it. UGH.