- To the family riding their bicycles past my house Sunday, whose son whizzed by exclaiming "I will NEVER get tired of this!!": I hope you nurture that enthusiasm. I pray that he will never lose that joy for life. Enjoy it.
- When I’m listed on page 28 of the Google search results, how in the HECK does someone actually end up at my site? In all my searches (I am the Google queen), I have ventured past page 3 MAYBE five times or so – and even then, that’s only if I am looking for something specific.
- To my work: I understand cutbacks. I can deal with the elimination of birthday parties and department lunches. I’m slowly adjusting to the switch from FedEx to shipping via USPS. But I swear, the one-ply toilet paper is the last straw…
- Other than being lazy and needing to get some work done, the other reason I'm posting so sporadically, is that I'm coming up on my 100th post, and my 100 Things list still looks like this:
Although, if I time it just right, I might be able to make it coincide with my birthday. Not sure why that would matter... And actually is I were to do that I might have to get with the program and even post twice a day or two...
- Forget that last bit. Sometimes I should make sure that the stuff inside my head stays there..