Join Swagbucks!!!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Another Birthday

My Bear turns 13 today.


It's funny, when he turned 6, I felt really old, and had a mini age crisis. (LOL - at 26!) Now that he's 13, I'm fine!

OK, Melody - this is not about you...


Happy Birthday, Bear. My first born son. I love you always...



PS: I know I said I would do a Fight the Frump post, but Bear's birthday takes precedence. It wouldn't be fair to combine the two - not when Monkey got a whole Thursday Thirteen for his birthday. As every mom knows, life MUST be fair! LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My "baby" turns 14 next month. I'm still wrapping my head around it.

Unknown said...

You've got a very handsome 13 year old! Happy Birthday to your young man!

Daisy said...

Happy Birthday, Bear! My son will be 8 in May and I can't wrap my brain around it. It feels so weird...