Join Swagbucks!!!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

A little clarification

I may have given the impression in yesterday's post, that I was angry or upset with Budman.

This is simply not true.

Not that he NEVER ticks me off (LOL), but I certainly know better than to get bent out of shape over shampoo!

I simply thought it was cute, a little silly and totally typical of a man. (Could YOUR husband bring home the right kind of hair product? Didn't think so.) I'm actually pretty impressed that he remembered to get them at all!

The point I was trying to make yesterday, is there are some things that you just shouldn't delegate to another. Purchasing beauty supplies is one of those things (Although Budman did get me exactly the makeup I wanted for Christmas, that's because I circled it in the ULTA ad.)

In other words, if you want something done right, do it yourself.

LOL!

Besides, he's way too cute for me to stay mad at him!

No comments: